Instructions for Applying Purnail
PurNail is a maximum strength anti-fungal solution, which helps you combat the presence of fungus living in and underneath the nail bed of fingers and toe nails. PurNail is safe to apply and effective. The system starts working immediately, and you can feel its healing power within days. The applicator brush that comes with it, helps you in applying PurNail on both finger and toe nails.
- * Before applying PurNail on your nails, wash the infected area thoroughly and dry them with a soft towel.
- * Apply a thin coating of PurNail using the applicator brush to get deep under the nail bed and into the cuticle of the infected nail.
- * After applying, leave the nail uncovered for a while, so that PurNail can get be absorbed properly.
- * Apply PurNail twice a day until treated. Stop use, and consult a physician if irritation occurs, if condition worsens, or there is no improvement within four weeks.
- * Keep PurNail away from children.
- * PurNail is meant for external use only on the infected nail.
- * Discontinue if irritation occurs, and if symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- Read the BBB report about this company before ordering.
- * Keep your nails clean and dry all the time. Dirt and humidity give rise to fungus growth.
- * PurNail does not penetrate through nail polish, so it is recommended you apply PurNail before the use of nail polish.
- * Pay special attention to spaces between toes, as these areas serve as the safe-havens for the fungus. Keep these areas clean and dry.
- * Always use ventilated and well-fitted footwear. Try to change your shoes and socks at least once a day.
- * For complete treatment, use PurNail regularly twice a day. If the problem persists, consult your doctor.
- Need a toenail fungus cure? Recommended: PurNail, the 100% guaranteed toenail fungus cure.